Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Adaptavist employer page in 10 seconds.
Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Working at Adaptavist
The Adaptavist Group is a global family of companies with a common goal. We combine the best of teamwork, technology, and processes, helping all kinds of businesses be better today and tomorrow.
We are experts at delivering enterprise software, tailored solutions, and quality services across some of the world’s most trusted technology ecosystems, including Atlassian, AWS, Slack, GitLab, Monday.com and Aha!
We make change happen. From anywhere.
Our flexible, remote-first way of working means that work can fit around your life, rather than your life fitting around work.
Some of our global benefits include;
- Unlimited Holiday
- Pension matching up to 5%
- Employee assistance programme
- Udemy Online Learning
- Volunteer Days
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Season ticket loan
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection Scheme
- Private Medical with Bupa
- Bring your dog to work
- Adaptavist Rewards
About the team
The FP&A team is a team of 4 with 3 Financial Analysts. The team members have different areas of responsibility in terms of which lines of business they look after and also frameworks that they are helping to build. The team works within the business units and internal teams supporting processes and business partnering from a commercial awareness aspect.
About the role
The Senior Financial Analyst role will help lead and guide business units in driving and accelerating growth, while instilling more consistent processes across the business to increase financial performance. A core focus will be on engaging business units on end-to-end financial planning to enable greater reporting functionality and capabilities.
The Senior Financial Analyst will act as a financial business partner to General Managers and Function Heads. A crucial enabler of enhanced reporting functionality will be the FP&A software stack. The software will help to collate disparate data sources, while instilling more consistent processes across all relevant business units and departments.
The role will lead in the identification, implementation and roll out of these tools, ensuring the scalability of the Finance team and the wider Adaptavist Group. Key responsibilities include taking a lead role in the regular budgeting/forecasting cycle, producing, and delivering timely business and financial reports. As well as evaluating business performance with the purpose of understanding the underlying drivers of success to improve the decision-making process.
What you'll be doing
- Designing and developing meaningful business and financial reporting for stakeholders.
- Evaluating analytical reports on business performance (P&L, Variance Analysis, KPIs).
- Collaborating with stakeholders to lead the preparation of budgets/rolling forecasts.
- Leading improvements to the planning and forecasting process to enhance effectiveness.
- Establishing credibility as a Finance Business Partner and trusted commercial advisor.
- Educating the wider community on finance matters to increase commercial awareness
- Leading certain aspects of implementation of digital, business and finance transformation.
- Strengthening core financial & operational processes between Finance and other departments.
- Leading the end-to-end FP&A process using appropriate technology, systems and tools.
- Analysis and evaluation process of internal business investment opportunities.
- Leading to identify and mitigate various risks that might adversely impact investments.
- Creating meaningful analyses and planning actions based on business and financial insights
- Collaborating with Data Analytics to develop Business Intelligence and Advanced Reporting.
What we're looking for
- Proven experience within a finance role
- Highly analytical mindset, high attention to detail
- Experience using financial planning software
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting processes
- Excellent and proven stakeholder management skills/business partnering
- Strong experience in applying data analysis and preparing presentations for stakeholders
- Affinity for technology and software tools
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!