Talent Sourcing Specialist (Bilingual/German)
Location: Remote - UK/EU only
Job Type: Full time
Working at Adaptavist
The Adaptavist Group is a global family of companies with a common goal. We combine the best of teamwork, technology, and processes, helping all kinds of businesses be better today and tomorrow.
We are experts at delivering enterprise software, tailored solutions, and quality services across some of the world’s most trusted technology ecosystems, including Atlassian, AWS, Slack, GitLab, Monday.com and Aha!
We make change happen. From anywhere.
Our flexible, remote-first way of working means that work can fit around your life, rather than your life fitting around work.
About the role
As The Adaptavist Group begins the next stage of its journey, which has seen exciting growth and expansion to over 900 people in 20 countries across 5 continents, our Talent Acquisition function now looks to pivot and deepen our access to passive talent in the marketplace.
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will be key in ensuring the TA Function deliver the right talent, at the right time, through building and nurturing strong talent pipelines across key talent segments, and executing creative sourcing initiatives that focus on building the top of the funnel with strong, convertible talent.
What you'll be doing
- You'll lead talent engagement and identification initiatives for a defined talent segment and/or locations through utilisation of creative and varied sourcing strategies and approaches.
- Your focus on top of the funnel activities will include direct sourcing of passive talent, engaging, screening and assessing talent effectively for skills, behaviours and culture add in order to build and maintain robust pipelines of talent.
- You will attend role kick off meetings and recruitment update meetings as required, providing relevant shortlists through to insight and updates on the availability of talent.
- You will iterate on sourcing and pipelining methodologies and practices, helping to continually evolve and enhance our delivery.
- Writing engaging communications will be second nature to you; in conjunction with our TA Lead’s and Content Marketing, you will prepare and manage nurture communication schedules for talent pipelines as well as create engaging content for social through to evergreen advertising.
- Networking online and in person will be second nature, and you will build and maintain relevant professional networks.
- You will undertake market mapping activities and present high level overviews of talent availability and relevancy in a given talent segment and/or location;
What we're looking for
- You are a strong Talent Acquisition practitioner, with demonstrated experience of best in class recruitment delivery and customer experience across multiple European countries.
- You are a strong user with LinkedIn Recruiter and a variety of other recruitment tools and you keep up to date with the latest talent attraction trends and emerging technologies.
- You write effective Boolean search strings (or leverage GAI), and apply these across a range of platforms to uncover passive talent.
- Your outreach is both enticing and engaging, with demonstrated high conversion rates.
- You have a proactive mindset combined with tenacity for finding solutions that drive enhanced recruitment outputs - you always find a way!
- You have successfully utilised social networking to successfully source candidates, and enjoy building professional networks - you are not afraid to reach out of your comfort zone or try something new to discover top talent.
- You will be Bilingual: German and English proficient.
- You will be required to travel into our Wiesbaden office two times per month.
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!
You’ve got this!