OneStream Manager - Data & AI
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Manager to join the established EPM practice within Avanade.
This is a key role with a high growth and fast paced team, providing a challenging and diverse working experience, engaging in activities including: business analysis, solution design, functional requirement gathering, engagement / work-stream leadership, knowledge transfer and pre-sales.
- Taking a lead role in client project delivery to help see client engagements through to a commercially successful conclusion.
- Defining overall solution architecture from a pragmatic standpoint.
- Leading and supporting blended teams of colleagues, client and partner resources to help share knowledge and develop an integrated delivery ethic.
- Delivering ‘C’ level discovery to define and document complex business requirements.
- Working with client prospects to demonstrate how OneStream and Oracle EPM may be exploited for their commercial advantage.
- Developing prototypes and delivering CRP (Conference Room Pilot) sessions.
We are looking for the following experience profile:
- Exposure to large scale OneStream implementations and a variety of industry sectors.
- Good Finance knowledge.
- Strong team leadership and project and engagement management skills.
- Demonstrable experience designing Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting solutions.
- Exceptional customer facing skills including presentation, pre-sales support, proposal writing and business proposition development - Should be comfortable dealing with C-level clients.
- Strong knowledge of OneStream and the Oracle EPM Cloud platform and demonstrable experience in the design and delivery of EPM solutions.
- Experience implementing OneStream software.
- Awareness of other EPM products e.g. Hyperion / Oracle toolsets such as HFM.
- Sound knowledge of Data Warehousing / ETL Processes
- Experience of other EPM toolsets, e.g. Hyperion, Tagetik, AnaPlan etc.
Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work within the UK. Candidates should be willing to travel for the purposes of client delivery and collaborating with colleagues.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.