Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Avanade employer page in 10 seconds.
Global Partner Ecosystem Lead – Cybersecurity
Location: Edinburgh, Greater London, Greater Manchester, Tyne and Wear, West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
In a highly visible and strategic role, the Cybersecurity Global Partner Ecosystem Lead is instrumental to the success of Avanade’s growth strategy. Avanade is focused on identifying, developing, managing, and maintaining strategic partnerships within each of its Solution Areas. Demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, you act as Avanade’s point person for ensuring a healthy and productive relationship with strategic partners within the Cybersecurity partner portfolio.
The Global Partner Ecosystem Lead will be responsible for managing strategic relationships with our partners to drive partner-influenced services sales and revenue significantly, mindshare with both the partner and Avanade, and drive market share for Avanade in selected Solution Areas. In addition to establishing significant and productive relationships within the partner organization, you lead executive cross-functional activities to assist in developing, marketing, and selling differentiated solutions.
- Lead and drive the partnership business plans and strategy to address client needs, differentiated solutions, sales & technical enablement, pre-sales & marketing activities, and mutual target revenue goals. Work with the Steering Committees and conduct regular business reviews.
- Drive and manage joint governance programs, partner negotiations, and agreements to ensure progress, accountability, and overall consistency, rigor, and achievement across corporate functions (legal, finance, training, operations).
- Monitor and report to Cybersecurity stakeholders on partner scorecard and metrics, including pipeline, revenue, Quarterly Business Reviews, and budget for partner enablement activities such as conferences, partner campaigns, and training.
- Together with Global Solution Area & Global Offering Leads, build Go-to-Market messaging and sales alignments with each partner.
- Work closely with Sales and Regional Partner Ecosystem Teams to drive joint business revenue through partners. Collaborate with Regional Partner Teams to ensure accuracy of Partner Opportunities.
- Evangelize, engage, and enable partners to pursue win-win business plans and models that support and promote Avanade’s strategic agenda.
- Manage partnership health, perception, and reputation both internally at Avanade and to the partner organization.
- Understand the unique characteristics of Professional Services firms and software companies and bridge the cultural gap to accomplish win-win scenarios.
- Limited travel, as required by the business.
You are a leader with demonstrated success in developing and growing long-term, high-value partner relationships that benefit both parties. You have experience working with Cybersecurity technologies, including but not limited to Digital Identity and Access Management, Secure Applications, Data & Platforms, Secure Cloud & Networks and in-depth experience working with Microsoft’s Security Solutions Stack. You possess a proactive and entrepreneurial mindset as someone who instinctively knows what needs to be done and rallies colleagues to drive and realize results. You are adept at communications, especially with influencing and problem resolution with partners and clients.
In addition, your professional skillset includes:
- Executive presence to work comfortably and credibly in the highest levels of our organization with direct connection to Accenture and partner organizations globally.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team who seeks and acts on input from others.
- Positive, transparent, and engaging personality with a natural skill for developing professional relationships.
- Proven track record of building and developing alliance partner relationships and strong business network and reputation within the Cybersecurity technology space.
- Intimate knowledge of Avanade/Accenture global alliance relationships.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Prior experience building relationships and navigating within a large, complex, matrixed organization.
- You possess a Bachelor's degree with solid business acumen and have experience establishing and building partner relationships.
What we offer you
Come for the distinctive experiences you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee stock purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Compensation for roles at Avanade varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Avanade provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
New York: $191,700-$234,000