Digital Identity Security Advisory, Manager / Senior Manager
Location: Edinburgh, Greater London, Greater Manchester, Tyne and Wear, West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
Job Summary & Profile
- As a Digital Identity Manager, you understand your clients’ identity needs inside and out. You have a unique ability to solve unique problems and work with your clients from the earliest visions to the final solutions.
- You will deliver Identity-focused projects which enhance maturity, define strategy, solve technology issues, reduce security risk, and enable new ways of working.
- We are looking for people who understand the Digital Identity world, including key skills such as IDAM, PAM, workplace solutions, cyber security, and compliance. We believe in hiring from all professional backgrounds, including consulting specialists, ex-technologists, people from industry, pre-sales architects, academics and more.
The Opportunity at Avanade
- Avanade is a leader in the digital innovation space for over 20 years. We are building an advisory practice to drive and support our global end-to-end identity and security services.
- As part of this growing team, you will help us think and do big things in the Digital Identity space. You will transform client operations, create new offerings, define and lead engagements, sell meaningful services, and grow a diverse team.
- Avanade was formed as a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft in 2000 and already boasts 50,000+ technology consultants. Avanade also has more Microsoft qualified security consultants than any other partner. Our unique relationship enables Avanade to work on a huge range of projects and use an exceptional resource and capability pool for our own engagements.
- You have delivered a range of medium to large Identity centric projects and have a strong understanding of Identity governance, controls, security principles, architecture, and technologies.
- You are comfortable making impactful Identity recommendations to clients and have experience owning and delivering Identity RfPs. You can lead projects, manage individuals, and complete business development activities to a client facing standard.
- You have some technical specialisms and a strong base of Identity best practice i.e., tools, standards, processes
- You can advise on effective IDAM, PAM, JML, AD, SAML, OAuth, MFA, RDP etc.
- You understand common Identity tools and service e.g., SailPoint, CyberArk, ForgeRock, Thycotic
- You can translate technical knowledge into consulting practice – Stakeholder engagement, presenting, thought leadership, report writing, sales enablement, account opportunity management, third-party management, trusted advisor to clients.
What we offer you
Come for the distinctive experiences you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee share purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.