Senior Global Campaign Lead
Location: Edinburgh, Glasgow City, Greater London, Greater Manchester, Surrey, Tyne and Wear, West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
Together we do what matters.
This Senior Global Campaign Lead is a critical role that will develop strategic and tactical marketing campaigns that
position Avanade as a leading digital innovator and drive revenue growth globally. The Senior Global Campaigns Lead
will also play a critical role in strategic ABM and pursuit marketing initiatives in alignment with broader
campaigns, all with the objective of improving our client experience.
Working closely and collaborating with many stakeholders across 20+ countries, you will strategically lead
and execute multiple brand and demand generation campaigns. As a Senior Campaign Lead, you will be exceptionally
client centric in your approach, leveraging client insight and market intelligence to inform campaign strategy,
creative content, positioning and messaging.
This role requires a results-oriented leader, comfortable leading virtual teams to deliver successful campaigns.
You will be experienced at designing exceptional digital client experiences for C-suite audiences and building
compelling content at all stages of the buying cycle to generate engagement and ultimately build sales pipeline.
As a trusted partner and advisor for field marketing teams, you will also drive global best practice, support
enablement and adoption of campaigns in field, and build repeatable processes for campaign delivery and measurement.
Other key external stakeholders will include strategic partners such as Accenture and Microsoft as we jointly
engage clients across different industries.
To be successful in this role, candidates require a balance of creative thinking, digital acumen, strong project
management and analytical skills. This is an excellent career opportunity for candidates that are looking to join
an entrepreneurial team and a leading digital innovator in the market.
- Design end-to-end campaigns in conjunction with other marketing functions (propositions, PR, digital, social) that
- enable us to effectively execute 1:1, 1:Few and 1:Many tried programs
- Lead campaign strategy for large demand-generation initiatives
- Actively enable field marketing to utilise and personalise campaign materials
- Analyse needs of regional marketing and field teams to maximise adoption of campaigns and align to global calendar
- of activity
- Manage key stakeholders across multiple regions and functional marketing areas to ensure visibility, alignment,
- and maximum efficiency of delivery
- Manage key internal and external agencies to deliver against needs of campaign
- Manage and adhere to allocated budget, maximising ROI
- Work with marketing ops team to ensure campaign tracking is in place to accurately capture results
- Lead on campaign insights – creating key campaign KPIS, and related reporting templates
- Develops and conducts field marketing, sales and business training on campaign objectives, planning and
- best practices to optimally leverage sales activities
- Minimum of 5-10 years working in a B2B technology or services-orientated company
- 5+ years of experience in marketing campaign management, brand management, or digital media
- Understanding of complex, multi-channel, international campaigns
- Understanding of principles of ABM and top account-pursuit strategies
- The vision to go beyond the brief, and connect the dots
- Ability to get multiple stakeholders to buy into a vision and strategy for the campaigns
- Upward management to gain buy in for plans and budgets
- Creative thinker with exceptional project and agency management skill
- Multi-touch, multi-channel marketing program design, with deep understanding of digital, social media and direct marketing tactics
- A strong understanding of how to use campaign tactics and tools to create demand, and nurture clients throughout the buying cycle
- Ability to gain a strong understanding of key audiences
- Strong analytical skills, an understanding of business impact metrics and how to impact marketing metrics across the funnel
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field