Dynamics 365 F&SCM Finance Consultant – Future opportunities
Location: Edinburgh, Glasgow City, Greater London, Greater Manchester, Tyne and Wear, West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
RECRUITING FOR THE FUTURE
This posting is for a future job opportunity.
To support the needs of our clients, Avanade is actively recruiting and interviewing for the role outlined below, as we continue to build on another year of growth in our business. Now, with more than 60,000 employees around the globe, we are positioning our organization to effectively prepare for the future. What does this mean for you? We encourage you to apply and interview for this role without the need to decide now. This allows you to connect with leaders and hiring managers at a pace that works for you and when roles become available, you will be the first to know.
At Avanade, we see how the power of Dynamics 365 shapes the future of businesses every day. By combining our unmatched Microsoft knowledge with our creative approach to innovation and strong industry knowledge, we create a lot of opportunities for Microsoft, our clients and for you. Avanade has countless paths for you to pursue. One of them is sure to lead to your unique version of success.
Come join us
As a D365 F&SCM/F&O Finance Consultant, you will be client-facing and responsible for the discovery, scoping andcollection of requirements to build and deploy solutions that are tailored to your customer. You’ll solve problems using your ERP knowledge as you liaise between Avanade clients, your project team and the wider internal ERP community. Avanade’s industry-specific business process modelling and implementation methodology enables faster time to value and lowers total cost of ownership. This role provides the opportunity to work for the Microsoft#1 partner, with an unrivalled focus on personal development and training in both technology and softer consulting skills.
As you bring your skills and abilities to Avanade, you’ll get distinctive experiences, limitless learning and ambitious growth in return. As we continue to build our diverse and inclusive culture, we become even more innovative and creative, helping us better serve our clients and our communities. You’ll join a community of smart, supportive collaborators to lift, mentor and guide you, but to also lean on your expertise. You get a company purpose-built for business-critical, leading-edge technology solutions, committed to improving the way humans work, interact and live. It’s all here, so take a closer look! Together we do what matters.
What you’ll do
- Consult using your experience of industry, technology and best practices to achieve the best outcomes
- Participate in client workshops to analyse and design solutions for your workstream
- Define and evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for each business process in your workstream.
- Transform business requirements into application requirements to populate the requirements traceability matrix and conduct a fit/gap analysis
- Write functional specifications and collaborate with the technical team to ensure functional requirements are understood
- Prototype, configure and test respective business processes
- Train key-users and/or end-users.
- Transition the solution to the support team.
Skills and experiences
- Finance industry background with knowledge of Finance/Accounting processes
- In depth Microsoft Business Application technology product knowledge of the finance, financial reporting and supporting modules.
- Experience with D365 F&O/F&SCM Business Application technology focused on Finance
- Possess sound consulting skills with 1-3 years client facing experience with an implementation partner.
- Strong requirements gathering skills with demonstrable experience.
- Able to learn and adapt to Avanade delivery tools and methodology.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal English.
- Results oriented and self-motivated to deliver with excellence.
- Client centric attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for learning and development.
- Strong time management skills.
- Consultative, collaborative, relationship builder
- Resilient, adaptable, flexible
- Intellectually curious and passionate about tech
- Client-centric attitude
- Passion for learning and development
Enjoy your career
Some of the best things about working at Avanade
- Opportunity to work on industry leading programs and with global customers
- People first culture that supports innovation to push teams in new directions
- Quickly turn your ideas to human impact by cultivating a team that will help clients unlock what’s next
- Real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
Find out more about some of our benefits here.
A great place to work
We work hard to provide an inclusive, diverse culture with a deep sense of belonging for all our employees. Visit our Inclusion & Diversity page.
Create a future for our people that focuses on
Inspire greatness in our people by
Empowering every voice Encouraging boldness Celebrating progress
Accelerate the impact of our people by
Amazing the client Prioritizing what matters
To learn more about the types of projects our team works on, check out these case studies:
Interested in knowing what’s going on inside Avanade? Check out our blogs: