Services and Sales Innovation - Managed Security Services ( location flexible globally)
Location: Glasgow City, Greater London, Greater Manchester, Surrey, Tyne and Wear, West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
Avanade Managed Services is the leading services provider for the Microsoft ecosystem. The Managed Services Growth Team supports this business and provides global subject-matter expertise and offering development support for solution area and line of business offerings used by Avanade’s regional businesses to meet the critical needs of our clients.
About the role
This role sits within the Global Managed Services Growth team, a team which is responsible for creating differentiated propositions that unify our Global Solution Area stories, while solving business impacting client problems. The position can be based anywhere globally.
You will work alongside the Growth lead, the Solution Area and Line of Business Leads to envision and develop innovative managed services propositions and products for enterprise clients who seek evolution in their portfolios.
Your priorities will include with working as part of a team developing the Avanade strategic offers, to drive the evolution of the associated Managed Service, identifying investment opportunities and driving strategic changes to the portfolio in response to the business need.
You’ll partner closely with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders –to develop the sales, solutioning and delivery assets needed to create compelling offering packages.
Avanade’s close alignment with Accenture and Microsoft means that you will be working with your counterparts at both companies in looking for ways to extend their capabilities and technologies into Avanade managed services offerings.
You will be the go-to subject matter expert for how Avanade delivers Managed Services in the context of Managed Security Services.
- Work directly with deal teams and clients as a coach and subject matter expert
- Champion the managed services approach company-wide with an emphasis on producing measurable business value
- Support qualification and origination activities and sales pursuits by building compelling client specific propositions and leveraging our latest thinking to win more
- Partner with stakeholders across the company’s solution areas, and work with the Integrated CoE Security Solution Lead, Managed Services aligned individuals within the Integrated Center of Excellence teams as well as the Cyber Line of Business, and Global Security Practice leads to build consensus on the ongoing development of the managed services roadmap
- Partner with stakeholders in other solution areas and lines of business to embed security managed services as part of adjacent go to market propositions.
- Work directly with internal asset and delivery groups to shape propositions around existing capabilities, and define features where there are gaps
- Work with global and regional delivery teams to closely monitor offering impact in the field and collect feedback
- Work closely with the Solution Architect talent community to ensure that the managed services offerings are well understood
- Work with Accenture Security to partner on maximising the Avanade and Microsoft potential within their Managed Security Services business.
- Work with Microsoft to identify opportunities to provide security services to Microsoft, or jointly partner with Microsoft on a client facing Security go to market (such as Microsoft Security Service Enterprise - MSSE)
- Work with SME’s within Avanade and the ATC’s to define and expand the opportunity Microsoft brings to market with it’s Security portfolio, keeping pace with the emerging product capabilities and adapting our managed services accordingly.
- Drive towards standardisation of our managed security services approach, including estimators, RACI’s and service descriptions.
- Drive global initiatives related to managed security services to enhance and mature our go to market.
You love success and bring a collaborative leadership track record in developing, building products and services for enterprise clients.
You combine a passion for analyzing markets and developing innovative products with a gift for communicating within the matrix. Your influencing and negotiation capabilities have helped you find a way to get things done in a large-scale environment.
Internally, you love collaborating with leadership teams in the development and production of managed services offerings.
In addition you would benefit from have the following skills:
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex and creative shaping of services
- Understand the link between technology and the business outcome delivered
- Experience in developing high-value products and services that match enterprise client goals
- Knowledge of Microsoft Security capabilities across MXDR, Cloud Security, Application and Platform Security, Data Protection and Identity and Access Management services.
- Effectively collaborate with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Ability to listen actively and always look for ways to resolve stakeholder conflict by finding win-win approaches
- Experience with Cyber Security, especially Microsoft’s market leading propositions.
Your knowledge includes assessing and handling the opportunities and risks associated with large scale, complex security managed services projects for your enterprise clients. You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related).
You likely have about 7 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of proven people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 34,000+ digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalyst. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Learn more at www.avanade.com Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
You’ve got this!