Dynamics 365 F&O Manufacturing Consultant - Future Opportunities
Location: Glasgow City, Greater London, Greater Manchester, Tyne and Wear, West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
Dynamics 365 F&O Manufacturing Consultant
This role is for FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES - We are looking for talented individuals to connect with and discuss future roles in our ERP Practice
You’re a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
Come join us:
ERP is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. You’ll be solving your client’s challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions through Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Working as part of the ERP team you’ll collect information, analyze requirements and solve problems, providing technical and operational support.
Together we do what matters.
What you’ll do:
- Transform business requirements into a straightforward and technical model, and match processes to application requirements
- Prototype and configure processes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O) to make sure the system works the way your client needs it to
- Run workshops with your clients, consultants, and client leaders to analyze and design solutions for any application, and handle gaps detected during prototyping
- Work with the technical team to make sure that your clients' needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions
- Create or evaluate a breakdown of your clients’ businesses processes so that you can identify and link functional and non-functional requirements
- Documents settings and prepare your clients to use the system
- Support testing the proposed system and train users
Skills and experiences
- Strong consulting skills and client-facing experience with an implementation partner
- You have a passion for learning along with good business sense and time management
- You know how to manage your clients’ expectations effectively
- You’ve likely achieved a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- At least one full-cycle implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O or Dynamics AX OR experience supporting Dynamics 365 F&O as a strong user within the Manufacturing modules
- Experience with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Manufacturing module
- Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain Management end-user experience nice to have but not required
- Experience managing/leading teams both on and offshore is nice to have, but not required
Characteristics that can spell success for this role
- Consultative, collaborative, relationship builder
- Resilient, adaptable, flexible
- Intellectually curious and passionate about tech
- Convincing storyteller and engaging content creator
Enjoy your career
Some of the best things about working at Avanade
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
- Real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your growth
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
Find out more about some of our benefits here.
A great place to work
As you bring your skills and abilities to Avanade, you’ll get distinctive experiences, limitless learning, and ambitious growth in return. As we continue to build our diverse and inclusive culture, we become even more innovative and creative, helping us better serve our clients and communities. You’ll join a community of smart, supportive collaborators to lift, mentor, and guide you, and to lean on your expertise. You get a company purpose-built for business-critical, leading-edge technology solutions, committed to improving the way humans work, interact, and live. It’s all here, so take a closer look!
We work hard to provide an inclusive, diverse culture with a deep sense of belonging for all our employees. Visit our Inclusion & Diversity page.
Create a future for our people that focuses on
- Expanding your thinking
- Experimenting courageously
- Learning and pivoting
Inspire greatness in our people by
- Empowering every voice
- Encouraging boldness
- Celebrating progress
Accelerate the impact of our people by
- Amazing the client
- Prioritizing what matters
- Acting as one
To learn more about the types of projects our ERP team works on check out these case studies:
Interested in knowing what’s going on inside Avanade? Check out our blogs:
- Avanade Insights – exchange ideas that drive tomorrow’s innovation
- Inside Avanade – explore what life is like working at Avanade