Project Control Lead
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Project Control Lead
Location: Frimley. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this role
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum dependant on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the advanced project reporting and scheduling for multiple complex projects
- Manage multi-disciplined project teams to deliver against a baseline plan and develop the required solutions that enable the project teams to recover slippage against schedule, cost and quality
- Manage and monitor the labour and material spend across various projects and create data metrics that support reporting requirements and decision-making
- Support the project teams in terms of planning management, scheduling work priorities and the facilitation of forward planning and corrective measures to achieve schedule adherence
- Collect and validate project data from the project teams in order to compile metrics for mandated project reports and planning reviews
- Consolidate expertise from multiple sources, including third party experts, to provide coherent advice to further organisational objectives. Supports and promotes the development and sharing of specialist knowledge within the organisation
- Monthly reporting and validation of Earned Value Management performance and baseline tracking to the Project Manager
Your skills and experiences:
- Detailed knowledge in Project Management and procedures
- Experience within a dynamic, fast moving and complex project environments
- Excellent project planning experience
- Good knowledge of governance – integrated life cycle management
- Experience in Project Management
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Project Control Team
Join us in this exciting and rewarding role and become a part of our Project Control Team where you will help to shape a unique, high profile program.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.