Reporting Manager - Project Controls
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
.Job title: Alliance Reporting Manager – Alliance Reporting Team
Location: Barrow-In-Furness. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this role
Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing day-to-day direction and line management responsibilities for the performance reporting team
- Lead and guid the development of Alliance reporting capabilities to meet the demands of the Alliance governance structure
- Implement reporting requirements within the Alliance governance structure, continued development of material and the effective ways of working
- Own the Alliance’s reporting review cycle and ensure all reporting is delivered to the agreed timescales and to the required quality
- Support the Alliance Management Team members with ad-hoc initiatives, such as KAIROS
- Support with OMD activities, such as output material for the Alliance Business Plan
Your skills and experiences:
- A strong understanding of and success in managing the reporting of performance in very large and complex programmes
- A graduate-level qualification in project management, engineering or a related field or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Significant experience working with stakeholders across multiple functions and grade structures and experience facilitating/influencing decision making at these levels
- Experience of working within a major UK investment project, involving both public and private sector organisations
- Knowledge of the UK Defence Sector and Submarines Enterprise
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Alliance Reporting Team
This is an exciting position to join the Dreadnought Alliance and be a part of a team responsible for all up and out reporting, interfaces with key stakeholders and supporting governance within the Alliance.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.