BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Management Accountant
Location: Preston. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: Circa £45,000 dependant on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing financial support to product service owners and software team
- Preparing monthly review packs for senior review
- Managing Month end processes including journal postings (e.g., accruals & advances) along with associated reviews
- Maintaining strong governance and control environment including compliance with Quarterly COSA reviews
Your skills and experiences:
- ACCA or CIMA (part qualified/qualified)
- Exposure to the above duties
- Prior experience of SAP desirable
- Previous stakeholder engagement experience
- Good communications skills
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Shared Services team:
The FP&A (financial planning & analysis) team encompasses three streams: Project Accounting, Reporting and Cost Performance. This role is part of the Cost performance stream supporting the Shared Services Enterprise IT business stream.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.