Talent Resource Support
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Talent Resource Support
Location: Christchurch, Dorset. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Interfacing with Hiring Managers, Integrated Resource Planning (IRP), Internal Procurement Services (IPS) Resourcing Helpdesk, Preferred Supplier Agencies, Security, Export Control and HR and acting as an ambassador for Resource Management to these groups
- Responsibility for maintaining and updating the Contingent Worker Recruitment Report (CWRR), Master Vacancy List (MVL), Master Subcontractor List (MSL) and Contingent Worker CV Broker
- Supporting the resource management of Contingent Workers for engineering roles for C5ISR
- Managing Contingent Worker (CW) contract extensions
- Providing support to EERR Scrub, Weekly Taleo Review and Digital Intelligence (DI) Candidates On-Boarding Meetings, DI Allocations meeting, and Recruitment and CV Sifting Meeting as required
Your skills and experiences:
- Experience and understanding of recruitment and hiring processes
- High level understanding of Engineering roles
- MS Excel skills (advanced level advantageous)
- Knowledge and/or experience of recruitment applicant tracking systems (Taleo, ERS etc.)
- A background in Engineering/ software (desirable)
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Digital Intelligence Resource Management team:
Customers increasingly demand information and technology solutions delivering advantage, communications, planning, operations and cyber protection. C5ISR within Digital Intelligence is where we design and build cutting edge IT solutions for incorporation into products and services. Utilising your skills and knowledge this role offers wide exposure to a variety of stakeholders in support of your career development and ambitions.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.