BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Recruitment Specialist
Location: Barrow-In-Furness. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: £29,000+ Dependent on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with hiring managers from initial vacancy consultation until first day readiness, setting and managing expectations and offering a world class end to end recruitment service
- Managing relationships with the agencies on the preferred suppliers list and ensure they fully support the contingent recruitment campaigns
- Working as part of a team to ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are achieved
- Providing advice and guidance based on recruitment best practice, market conditions, and being a subject matter expert to facilitate the overall recruitment process
- Providing regular and timely communications, ensuring candidates and hiring managers are efficiently engaged and supported throughout the recruitment cycle
- Ability to manage high volume and a variety of vacancies across a specific business area
Your skills and experiences:
- Knowledge of recruitment processes is essential with knowledge of contingent recruitment highly desirable
- Confidence and ability to challenge and influence at all levels internally and externally
- Experience of recruiting volume campaigns as well as unique roles and the variances in between
- Experience of delivering to and working with service level agreements and service definitions
- Ability to understand and champion the importance of data integrity, timely and accurate reporting and uses this information to run efficient processes
- Ability to resolve multiple highly complex operational issues
- Excellent IT skills, and experience in using applicant tracking systems
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Contingent Hiring team:
As a Recruitment Specialist, reporting to the Recruitment Business Partner, you will work collaboratively within functional and operational teams across BAE Systems Plc supporting end-to-end recruitment activity in a fast paced, complex manufacturing environment. You will engage with hiring managers in a consultative capacity to ensure that they have the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.