Transformation Solution Delivery Lead
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Transformation Solution delivery Lead
Location: Samlesbury - We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements
Referral Scheme Bonus: £1000
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with Customer and BAE Systems Sustainment Enterprise and Delivery Stream teams to lead delivery of the Transformation programme whilst remaining alive to further optimisation opportunities
- Development and deployment of processes and future capability to support global fleet requirements and set the foundations for Programme growth
- Resource planning and delivery reporting using the Agile methodology
- Stakeholder management: dependency on resource that sits outside of the Transformation Team hierarchy means the ability to manage resource drawn from other teams will be an essential skill.
Your skills and experiences:
- Experience of customer and supplier facing support, in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Familiarity with formal change and Agile delivery methodologies, and data visualisation tools would be advantageous
- Demonstrate operational and commercial understanding of Sustainment’s support performance and business key metrics
- Ability to work in a multi-national environment and with partner companies under complex work share arrangements
- Engineering degree-qualified (or similar); suitable experience may be considered as an alternative to formal qualifications
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Transformation Deliveryteam:
Would you like a chance to work with the Aircraft maintenance team at BAE? We currently have vacancies for Transformation delivery lead at our site in Samlesbury. This role will provide you with the opportunity to focus on the development and enactment of delivery strategies for the Sustainment organisation’s transformation programme.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.