RPA Delivery Lead
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Process Automation Delivery Lead
Location: Preston. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements.
Salary: £35k - £45k per annum
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with Team Managers and Leaders to develop Process Automation Delivery plans to deliver business objectives
- Managing the delivery of multiple Process Automation deployment projects, enabling the achievement of business strategy
- Managing the RPA Development Team to ensure the maintenance, enhancement and delivery of multiple deployed automated solutions (10s growing to 100s)
- Building and managing relationships with Team Managers and Leaders, across multiple business functions, to enable delivery of process automation strategy
- Working with key IT stakeholders across technical and IT security functions, to enable the provision of a robust and reliable Process Automation IT infrastructure
- Managing activities required to ensure the timely and appropriate resolution of critical Process Automation issues
- Promoting and delivering the continuous improvements of the Process Automation service, implementing best in practice tools and methodologies
- Reporting on Process Automation product performance and Issue Management, to the team, customers and vendors
Your skills and experiences:
- Line management experience including managing a remote team
- Stakeholder management experience
- High attention to detail
- Able to delegate tasks
- Able to work in high pressured environments – need to be assertive
- Experience with difficult stakeholders with conflicting priorities
- PM experience
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Robot Process Automation team:
You will be responsible for 5 developers, a solid and functional team, that will sit within Shared Services. It is an exciting period of organisational change, and you will be part of managing interesting projects that involves creation of bots.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.