Project Manager - Delivery
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Project Manager – Delivery
Location: Barrow-In-Furness. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role
Salary: £54,400 per annum
What you’ll be doing:
- Track and manage programme risks and opportunities
- Track Risk mitigation plans and facilitate drawdown of funds where appropriate
- Report on the status of key programme risks and opportunities
- Track and metricate progress against in year and whole programme opportunities
- Identify and collate Dreadnought programme investment requirements
- Progress and facilitate investment provision drawdowns
- Project manage ad hoc enabling tasks and produce metric packs as appropriate
- Interfacing with various Stakeholders within the business and Customer community
Your skills and experiences:
- Project management skillset incl. Risk / Opportunity and capital expenditure
- Good networking and influencing skills
- Ability to organise and interpret complex and varied information
- Hold or working towards APM qualifications
- Degree qualified
- Cost estimating experience
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Dreadnought Whole Boat Integration Team:
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.