BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: SAP Leader
Location: Barrow-in-Furness. Very occasional travel to site may be required. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements
What you’ll be doing:
- Setting the direction for the product, establishing roadmaps to meet business requirements and adhere with relevant IM&T standards and policies
- Leading the development of new product solutions or changes in line with business objectives and strategy
- Developing and maintaining relevant relationship with senior stakeholders for the product
- Being an expert in the product, providing advice and guidance to their team and the business on its exploitation and usage
- Leading and managing a team between 10-15 plus external resources based on delivery requirements
- Developing and implementing operational processes and policies to achieve the required business service levels
- Being accountable for ensuring the on-going professional development and adaptation of the team to meet business needs
- Deputises for the Senior Product Manager as required
Your skills and experiences:
- Experienced SAP functional expert in modules such as PS, PP, PM, PE&O, QM
- Experience in Leading and managing a team
- Good experience of working within a complex large project driven ERP environment
- Knowledge of Oracle and Primavera P6 integration with SAP
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Product Fulfilment team:
The team is accountable for architecting of design and build, as well as support of large SAP/ERP centric solutions. They are currently using an SAP system toolset which serves 9000 people across different business functions such as Finance, HR, Planning, Operations, Sales and Procurement.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.
Closing Date: 30th July 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.