Lead Technical Business Analyst (Salesforce)
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Lead Technical Business Analyst Salesforce
Location: Farnborough, London, Preston or Leeds. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum, depending on experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing requirements through the entire delivery and operational life cycle
- Validating systems, products, business processes or services to determine whether the acceptance criteria have been satisfied
- Creating new and potentially disruptive approaches to performing business activities
- Planning, designing, and implementing activities to transition the organisation and people to the required future state
- Investigating business situations to define recommendations for improvement action
- Defining, evaluating and describing business change options for financial, technical and business feasibility, and strategic alignment
- Developing models and diagrams to represent and communicate data requirements and data assets
- Ensuring methods and tools are adopted and used effectively throughout the organisation
Your skills and experiences:
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Hands on experience with data analysis
- Relevant IT or business degree, experience, diploma or certification
- Knowledge of Salesforce
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Salesforce Product Team:
Acting as the interface with business stakeholders to investigate business situations, gather information, identify and evaluate options for improvements to systems and processes. Appropriately applying techniques to manage and support implementation of effective solutions to business issues through requirements analysis, documenting processes and performing some user acceptance testing. Operating with analytical ways of thinking and able to explain complex Salesforce concepts to non-technical users as well as complex business processes to technical colleagues.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.