HR Business Partner
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Barrow-In-Furness, Farnborough or Filton. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Business Partnering with functional directors, senior management, and associated teams to deploy the people plan
- Managing the Recruitment strategy for ICS (Integrated Combat Systems) locations
- Working collaboratively and business partnering with the Submarines wider HR Team
- Providing specialist insight and advice to People Advisors and People Partners
- Analysing industry, market trends and internal people data; to identify short- and long-term solutions that improve performance
- Providing analytical insight to the business, interpreting, managing and manipulating data with an excellent attention to detail
Your skills and experiences:
- Experience working as a HR business partner
- Degree Level qualification in HR Management / CIPD or equivalent experience
- HR people agenda/strategy experience
- Commercial and business acumen with the ability to understand and translate business need into strategy/action
- Interest in CIPD development
- Experience of operating within a customer centric environment
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive
The Integrated Combat System HR team:
You will be joining a team of 7 who form part of the larger Submarine HR function of around 100 team members. The Integrated Combat Systems business is responsible for the technology and combat system within the Submarines. This role will provide you with the opportunity to build a network at Senior Management level, using your partnering skills to make a real difference to the future of our people.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.