Cyber Security Certification Manager
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job Title: Cyber Security Certification Manager
Location: Farnborough/Preston – must be able to get to one of the sites. Hybrid working, 2/3 days split – pending business needs.
Salary: Up to £70,000K – Depending on experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver the planning and management of Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials plus certification across applicable EIT enterprise managed networks (UK and International) to meet contractual requirements
- Support other Information Security certifications applicable to EIT enterprise managed network to underpin international networks and differing overseas requirements
- Deliver and managing Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials plus certification across applicable EIT enterprise managed networks in conjunction with external service providers, EIT service operations and sector IM&T
- Act as the EIT Subject Matter Expect for the Cyber Essential certification, providing direction and guidance to applicable stakeholders to ensure security requirements and associated activities are fully understood
- You’ll also have people manager responsibilities in this role
Your skills and experiences:
- In-depth knowledge of industry recognised Cyber Security Standards and best practice
- Wide ranging knowledge of application, infrastructure and security technologies and in-depth knowledge of implementing them in a secure configuration
- Strong track record in Cyber Security assurance activity
- Working with ISO 2001 standards
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor experience is desirable
- Professional Cyber Security qualification such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Cyber Assurance team:
The Cyber Assurance Team with Shared Services are part of Enterprise IT (EIT) with responsibility for assuring all enterprise managed systems and services, spanning UK/RoW. The team ensure systems / services are built and configured in-line with applicable Cyber Security Standards.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.