Senior Planning, Monitoring %26 Control Professional - Controls
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Senior Planning, Monitoring & Control Professional - Controls
Location: Barrow-in-Furness, we offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements
Salary: Starting from £38,734, depending on skills & experiences
What you’ll be doing:
- You'll be contributing to the development of business level Project Controls processes and toolsets
- You'll be establishing and managing governance to ensure a consistent application of Project Controls within the business
- You'll support good practice sharing across BAE Systems to optimise Project Control System capability
- You'll enhance competency levels of the PM&C community through identification and delivery of training
Your skills and experiences:
- Experience working in a Project Controls environment
- Understanding of business process development
- Understanding of project baselines and setting performance measurement baselines
- Exposure to project change using a formal change management process
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management and analysis of EV data
- APM qualification, or equivalent
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Project Set up team:
You will be joining a team of 3 and will be working at a business level, across all programmes. You will gain insight into how all programmes operate and be responsible for setting direction & policy on how the programmes operate, from a Project Controls perspective
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.