Lead Project Professional - Delivery
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Lead Project Professional
Location: Barrow-in-Furness. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements for this role
Salary: £43,373 + depending on experience
- Supporting the Whole Boat Integration process for the Dreadnought programme and with this supporting the team responsible for integrating the Engineering, Supply Chain and Build functions to enable the best programme outcomes
- Lead a small team to provide a clear integrated view of the programme, performance and status whilst working to mitigate any known risks or lateness
- Manage, review and support the approval of PMB baseline plan changes
- Manage the production of WB Integration reporting products (including Manhattan Charts) in support of the business reporting cycle
- Lead and drive Forward Action Plans to mitigate schedule delinquency for areas beyond the baseline whilst working with delivery teams
Your skills and experiences:
- Strong communication and Stakeholder management skills
- General understanding of Project Management processes
- Planning experience (P6) - desirable
- APM qualification - desirable
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Dreadnought Whole Boat Integration team:
This is a great opportunity to join the Dreadnought Whole Boat Integration Team. The team work holistically across Boats 1 – 4 to provide an integrated level of service, that governs the level 3 Programme Plan and drives the overall achievement of the plan via forward action planning.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.