KSA ILS Technical Management Engineer
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: ILS Technical Management Engineer
Location: Warton - We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements
Salary: £49,834dependent on skills and experience
What you will be doing:
- Reviewing change requests (from the customer), defining & managing requirement solutions
- Integrating all engineering and technical activities related to your customer support solution
- Managing stakeholder interfaces including our customer, service delivery teams and suppliers
- Management & coordination of programme deliverables, supporting the Project Management team
- Supporting the definition of engineering strategy and planning change into our customer clearance events
- Coordinating and supporting engineering change through life cycle management, including supporting technical and customer reviews
- Supporting business winning and change management activities across our wider KSA ILS team
Your skills and experiences:
- Experience within the Aerospace industry
- STEM qualification(s) or conversant experience of aerospace engineering
- Systems Engineering experience
- Experience/knowledge of the Typhoon aircraft or similar military aircraft e.g. Tornado/Hawk
- Change management experience within aerospace
- Aerospace maintainer experience would be highly desirable
- Lifecycle Management experience
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The ILS Technical Management Support Team:
The ILS Technical Management team manage all changes to the support solution contracted requirements for our Export customer; including day-to-day assessment of change, and integration of the agreed changes into the baseline support solution for their fleet of Typhoon aircraft.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.