Project Manager - Digital Transformation
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Air – Project Manager – Digital Transformation
Location: Warton - We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this role.
Salary: Up to £49,800 (dependent on skills and experience)
What you’ll be doing:
- Successful delivery of digital enabled Projects within the IT function with a focus on the Atlassian Solutions (creating new and changes to workflows alongside the introduction of new add ons).
- Working with the business analyst, developers and stakeholders to agree scope, requirements and timescales for each of the delivery workstreams.
- Managing stakeholder expectation.
- Reporting project progress against agreed baseline plan and budgets.
- Management and resolution of project risks and issues.
Your skills and experiences:
- Demonstrable experience in application development and IT project management.
- Both internal and external stakeholder management experience.
- Proven experience of estimating and budget management.
- Experience of planning and scheduling projects.
- A formal Project Management qualification.
- Experience of organisational/process change projects.
- Experience of Jira and Confluence.
- Delivered projects using Agile methodology.
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Digital Technology Services (DTS) – Transformation Programme
The Digital Technology Services are due to launch the Ignition-35 Transformation Programme which is an engineering community part of Air, who aim to improve how engineers work by automating processes and reducing the time taken to achieve more control around the workflow.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a high-profile area and a chance to cultivate the way we work by playing an active role in delivering initiative solutions within the function.
You will help to shape our Digital Transformation programme by delivering changes to our Atlassian software solution alongside a business transformation programme to enable solutions of varying complexity.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.