Lead Project Professional - Delivery
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Lead Project Professional - Delivery
Location: Barrow-in-Furness, we offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements
Salary: From £43,373, depending on skills & experience
What you’ll be doing:
- You'll lead the delivery of multiple facility maintenance and upgrade projects in support of critical component test and commissioning, to enable Dreadnought build programme success.
- You'll liaise directly with the customer to support business case development and provision of funding
- You'll also liaise with the Procurement supply chain, to ensure project delivery to cost, schedule and quality
Your skills and experiences:
- Proven Project Monitoring and Control capability in projects of varying complexity
- Be willing to get involved with all aspects of the Projects
- Have the ability to adapt to changing environments and requirements
- Experience of making judgements and recommendations based on data
- Skilled in stakeholder management and be able to influence decisions
- Have a track record of autonomous problem solving
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
You will be part of a team of around fifteen people, across different programmes, managing 30 projects over the next 2 years. You will have opportunities to progress and be part of the full project lifecycle, with the opportunity for career coaching and individual development.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.