Apprenticeship Funding %26 Compliance Manager
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Apprenticeship Funding & Compliance Manager
Salary: c.£50,000 depending on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting to the Head of Apprentice Capability UK you will effectively lead on and manage a team responsible for funding and data compliance of the Apprenticeship Programmes
- Work closely with the Heads of Early Careers across the UK, Learner Experience Manger, Quality Manager and TLA Manger to ensure all systems and approaches align, promoting an effective and efficient process for all funding and compliance
- Exceptional understanding and knowledge of funding rules and audit partners i.e. Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), Skills Development Scotland & Ofsted for Apprenticeship qualifications
- Evidence of working in an Employer provider, Further Education College or similar environment
- Complete accurate monthly funding returns with the ESFA, and reconciliation reports via YETI (MIS)
Your skills and experiences:
- Proven experience of working within a similar role, managing funding and data and compliance team within the apprenticeship sector
- Support, mentor and develop your team to ensure best practice
- Strong skills and experience of using MIS and reporting systems
- Able to communicate at every level with proven stakeholder, analytical and presentation skills
- History of ongoing Continuing Professional Development (CPD) around funding and compliance in Apprentice funding
- YETI system experience
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Apprentice & Skills Training team:
This newly created role is business critical to the continued growth of the BAE Apprenticeship scheme. You will be driving the strategy and process to create efficient and effective methods for Funding Compliance.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.