BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: On Boarding Recruitment Administrator
We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this role.
Salary: £23,000-£25,000 dependent upon experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing timely/regular communications, ensuring candidates and hiring manager are effectively engaged and supported throughout the on-boarding cycle
- Providing a quality customer service, interacting with other teams involved in the onboarding cycle e.g., Payroll/Reward or Occupational Health/Security, answering enquires and escalating where appropriate
- Producing and providing all candidate offer documentation. Gathering and processing candidate paperwork, contracts, new starter forms and other agreements-personal data including salary/benefits/bank details
- Initiating pre-screening processes, occupational health & security vetting. monitoring progress & updating trackers/recruitment platform to measure cycle time
- Supporting on-boarding activities for new starters including welcome calls, emails and the provision of on-boarding information
- Preparing/Initiating on-boarding e.g., IT accounts etc. access for new starters
Your skills and experiences:
- Proven experience working within a Recruitment or HR function as an Administrator or Coordinator
- Experience using an Applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Strong Customer Services and administration experience ideally gained within an office environment
- IT literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Shared Services team:
This is a key part in a newly formed team, created as a part of a recruitment transformation project within BAE Systems. The team works collaboratively with functional and operational teams across BAE Systems Plc to support the On-boarding pipeline. This role will provide you with the opportunity to bring in new ideas. The role also provides you with the opportunity for career progression.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.