Senior Project Professional - Delivery
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Senior Project Professional - Delivery
Location: Barrow-in-Furness, we offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements
Salary: From £38,734, depending on skills & experience
What you’ll be doing:
- You'll perform project reporting and scheduling
- You'll undertake intermediate problem-solving
- You'll lead a small non-complex project or a work package of a larger project
- You'll consolidate expertise from multiple sources, including third party experts, to provide coherent advice to further organisational objectives
- You'll support and promote development and sharing of specialist knowledge within the organisation
Your skills and experiences:
- Project Management qualification (e.g. APM, Prince2), or willing to work towards
- Experience of multiple projects of varying complexity
- Experience in a manufacturing or engineering background
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including influencing stakeholder decisions
- Data analysis experience
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Programme and Integration team:
You will be joining a team that will allow you to view the process end-to-end. You will be part of the interface between delivery teams and boat programme, allowing for great exposure within BAE Systems.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.