BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title Job title: Administrator
We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: £25,000 depending on skills and experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning and booking of all travel for the HMD Product area, with oversight of the travel budget
- Team diary management and planning
- Act as the office manager for all administration issues and actions
- Administration support to HMD management team including the product director, providing administrative support for processing of expenses and diary management
- Support the On-Boarding of new team members to the area
- Plan and manage the team communications and events, including team socials
Your skills and experiences:
- Previous administration experience
- Previous experience of diary management and booking international travel
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised with attention to detail
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Helmet Mounted Display Team:
BAE Systems delivers complex programmes providing the technology, equipment and support solutions that meet the rapidly evolving needs of our domestic and international customers in the defence, aerospace and security sectors. We are at the forefront of technology and innovation. Our efforts bring wider economic benefits contributing to export-led growth and a balanced and resilient economy, as well as providing and supporting hundreds of thousands of jobs distributed throughout the UK.
We pride ourselves on employing the best professionals around. Join us and you'll be part of something important; something you can be proud of. This role will provide administration support to the HMD Team including development and production programmes with a value in excess of £100m.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.