Mobility Experience Lead (Family)
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Mobility Experience Lead (Family) Part Time 27 hours a week
Location: Preston, Lancashire or Farnborough: We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: £25,541 + Depending on Skills and Experience (£35,000 FTE)
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for understanding, analysing and proposing improvements to the experience of the partners and families of internationally relocating employees and assignees
- Collate and assess internationally relocating employees/ assignees and family feedback to gather in-depth insights and improve our understanding of end-users needs and perceptions on the performance of our services
- Design and propose a programme delivering best in class experience for families of internationally relocating employees/ assignees
- Work with the Global and Domestic Mobility Services team, in particular working closely with the Employee Experience Lead, and key stakeholders (including briefing members of the Shared Services board) to determine recommendations for improvement to optimise the spousal and family support experience associated with international moves across BAE Systems’ enterprise
- Benchmark innovative support mechanisms and process improvements within market and competitor organisations to ensure BAE Systems remains at the forefront of partner and family experience for international moves
Your skills and experiences:
- Experience of Global Mobility – any insights into family experience of overseas assignments/ moves in international context
- Experience of identifying and implementing process improvements and adopting and sponsoring a continuous improvement mentality and approach
- Proven track record in working directly with and managing wide range of stakeholders
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Global Mobility Team:
Are you passionate about people, customer service and interested in international work? This varied role allows you to work closely with your colleagues in the Global Mobility team and our suppliers to support our employees with their international moves. This is an exciting time in Global Mobility where we are striving to deliver an exceptional experience for both our own team and those colleagues internationally who utilise our service.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.