BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Project Controllers
Location: Barrow-in-Furness. We are offering hybrid and flexible working arrangements for the roles
What you’ll be doing:
- Contributing to the development of business level Project Controls processes and toolsets
- Establishing and managing governance elements to ensure a consistent application of Project Controls across the business
- Supporting with good practice sharing across BAE Systems to optimise Project Control System capability
- Enhancing competency levels of the PM&C community through the identification and delivery of training
Your skills and experiences:
- Previous experience of working in a project controls environment
- An understanding of business process development
- Experience of dealing with project change using a formal change management process
- Experience using Earned Value Management and analysis of EV data
- Good understanding of project baselines and setting Performance Measurement Baselines
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Project Controls Function
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Project Controls function and work at a business level across a variety of exciting programmes. With this role, you will gain first-hand experience of some of our largest programmes and have the responsibility and opportunity to set the direction on how the programmes will operate from a Project Controls perspective.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”