Supportability Engineer (AR%26M)
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job Title: Supportability Engineer (Availability, Reliability and Maintainability)
Location: Barrow-in-Furness, Filton or Brough, we offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements
Salary: Up to £40,598
What you’ll be doing:
- Availability, Reliability and Maintainability (AR&M) analysis and/or Supportability analysis
- Developing AR&M and/or supportability case reports
- Developing reliability block diagrams in support of AR&M modelling
- Supporting stakeholder engagement and attending working groups in support of BAES scope of work for AR&M and/or Supportability analysis
- Identifying opportunities for personal and team development to ensure that the professional capabilities of the business and individual are maintained and improved
- Utilising quality and sh&e management system documentation e.g., process instructions, workmanship standards, risk assessments applicable to Support Engineering
Your skills and experiences:
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Availability, Reliability and Maintainability Team:
You will be involved in a small team of AR&M and supportability analysts in support of existing and future submarines programmes. The team has grown significantly within the last two years as the scope of the analysis work has increased across a number of programmes both in-service, in-build and in-design. Predominantly the analysis was conducted on Combat Systems equipment however the scope is now increasing to accommodate a larger variety of submarine systems.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.