Business Operations Portfolio Scheduler
BAE Systems UK
Location: Akrotiri and Dhekelia
Job Type: Not Specified
Job Title: Business Operations Portfolio Scheduler
Location:Naval Base, Portsmouth-We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements
Salary: Up to £43,000 depending on skills and experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure proper management of scheduling, controls, and resources across the business operations portfolio.
- Identify and implement actions to mitigate potential risks
- Look at pipelining and future scope, schedule, and plans
- Analyse the resource profile of the portfolio to determine where additional support may be necessary and incorporate this into overall plans.
- Evaluate and manage key risks and issues across all portfolio/projects
Your skills and experiences:
- Experience of scheduling tools, techniques, and practices (scheduling and resourcing) in a programme environment
- Review across portfolio to highlight key areas of impact
- Problem solving and risk mitigation
- Understanding of project and programme management
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholders – Internal/External customers – Ability to influence
Benefits:You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Business Operations Team:
The team works across all programmes across delivery areas to external customers. It feeds into wider system activity where there have been a £50m investment. You will be part of shaping future programmes. There will be opportunity for progression across the wider BAE business.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.