Principal Engineer - Support Engineering (Training Services)
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Training Development & Delivery Engineer
Location: Flexible UK Locations, we offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing the end-to-end training material and user guides aligned to the process documentation in each area or function ensuring that the training is optimised and aligned with Programme requirements
- Working with the vendor to understand the ‘to be’ delivered capability
- Understanding current BAE working practices
- Delivering training curricula as required
Your skills and experiences:
- Ability to Understand complex operations and translate into an understandable training process
- Applied knowledge training development and delivery in a blended learning environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- CAD and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) experience
- Defence background
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The SCAD team:
In support of the programmes, the team is responsible for building and delivering a modular Engineering curriculum tailored to application capability and accompanying Engineering Process. As part of the team, you will have the unique opportunity to bring new innovative applications to the business, as well as develop and deliver the training material.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.