HR Advisor - 18 month fixed term contract
BAE Systems UK
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: HR Advisor - 18 month fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent
Location: Various UK Locations: We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary:50,000 depending on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be delivering high quality, accurate and efficient HR-related support to internal customers working closely with HR Business Partners within Head Office. This will also include support to the functional talent agenda Group-wide. You will work with the wider team to deploy integrated business-focused people solutions as well as a range of operational advice across all parts of the employment lifecycle
- As part of the role you will embed people practices, policies, frameworks, education and supporting tools into the client area in line with the people plan, and look for opportunities for increased efficiency and synergy across the HR operating model
- You will also work with centres of expertise to drive engagement with critical business processes, with the support of a range of people-related tools to help the business to engage with people related activities. You’ll have the opportunity to be involved in functional people-related projects in support of the people plan and the broader evolution of our function
Your skills and experiences:
- HR-related degree and/or postgraduate degree-level qualification / equivalent level of experience, knowledge, and skills demonstrable
- Good HR analytical skills
- First class communicator with proven stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven HR advisory experience
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The HR team:
We are looking for a HR Advisor initially on an 18 month fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent, to join our team and support us with the drive for operational excellence, knowledge sharing and communication. We need to be able to deliver excellent support to our client area so need someone who is interested in continuously improving our way of working, engaging with the wider HR operating model to do so. This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure within a global organisation.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.