PIP Supply Chain Lead
BAE Systems UK
Location: Akrotiri and Dhekelia
Job Type: Not Specified
Job Title: Power Improvement Project Supply Chain Lead
Location: Portsmouth-We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements.
Salary: Up to £38,130.00 depending on skills and experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensures that all purchases are made using online tools and the ERP system (SAP) in compliance with Supply Chain procedures and best practice
- Oversight and management of supporting on the base in line BAE processes and procedures.
- Managing existing sub-contracts and ensuring suppliers performance against agreed costs and scope of work.
- Identifies potential risks and issues and working with the wider team to find resolutions.
- Understanding and managing stakeholder needs across project management, operations and supply chain.
Your skills and experiences:
- An extensive professional knowledge and understanding of Procurement and Supply Chain management principles and practices.
- An understanding of the impact and implications of decisions made to stakeholders and suppliers, preferably in a maritime environment.
- Has knowledge and understanding of Procurement online tools and ERP systems (Preferably SAP)
Benefits:You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Power Improvement Project team:
Working within the T45 Power Improvement Project team interfacing with the wider operational teams and maritime services teams supporting both project and functional delivery objectives.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.