Project Integration Professional
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Project Integration Professional
Location: Warton UK with flexibility for global travel
Salary:£52,084 and above
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting of bid status to key stakeholders through regular review cycle
- Development of Management Reports and metrics
- Defining and tailoring of the Life Cycle Management process across all new bids
- Stakeholder management across international bids
- Accountable for producing a timely, standard, consistent reporting cycle
Your skills and experiences:
- Experience in Using Project Control Tools and techniques
- Bid experience
- A Project Management Qualification (A Degree in Project Management or Association of Project Management, Prince 2 or equivalent
- Autonomy in working
The Project Integration Professional Team
As part of a cross-functional experienced team, you will be working on complex bids across International areas. You will play a critical role that is of significant importance to the organisation. This role offers a huge amount of growth and exposure to various areas of the business. The environment is fast paced, dynamic, stimulating and provides plenty of scope for personal and professional development.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.