Senior Business Analyst
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As the scale and complexity of Deliveroo grows, we're looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our expanding Plus team. Deliveroo Plus is our membership subscription programme - for a monthly fee, users receive unlimited free delivery and exclusive restaurant offers. We are a small team with very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there around how to guide behavioural and attitudinal loyalty with our consumers. Deliveroo Plus is right at the heart of the strategic direction of our global business - and you will manage projects from end-to-end.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you'll provide the analysis to support decision making, identify underlying drivers of performance of the Plus programme, support quarterly reviews and report on performance. Your success will require development of working relationships across Deliveroo, with senior stakeholders across all our markets.
What you'll be doing
You will report directly into the Director of Deliveroo Plus and will be responsible for:
- Responsible for Plus performance reporting, delivering regular reviews on market-level performance as well as deep dives into specific trends. This includes both developing and automating dashboards, and presenting to stakeholders in a clear and practical way
- Understand the drivers of performance of the Plus programme in individual markets, and assess levers we can use to help us achieve our goals. This includes the performance of our expanding Plus partnerships globally
- Partner with Data Science and Data Engineering teams to manage data requirements (e.g. schema requirements and data format) to support high-quality deliverables
Analysis to support decision making
- Provide high-quality data-led analysis to support decision making. This includes supporting with market investment requests, and assessing the impact and efficiency of different levers
- Identify customer trends and uncover areas of opportunity to support scenario planning
You will have analytical and technical skills, allowing you to identify appropriate opportunities and execute analysis. The ability to partner with a range of stakeholders with varying technical capabilities will be essential to success in the role.
- 5+ years of data analysis experience required in a strategic or commercial role (would suit someone who has experience working in banking/private equity/consultancy or for a high growth tech finance team)
- Experience drawing raw data and creating dashboards (e.g. Looker)
- Analytical skills in manipulating and visualising data (Excel, Looker) - SQL is preferable
- Experience working with complex and interlinked datasets to make balanced decisions
- Experience influencing at different levels
- The ability to read a P&L and an understanding of cost and revenue
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.