Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The People Systems team is a team is built to create a strategic vision for the systems we use at Deliveroo. From defining the long-term road map and requirements for the business to launching and supporting those systems internally. We manage strategic partnerships with main vendors and the internal Deliveroo teams to ensure that we can handle the systems we use.
As a member of the People Systems Team, you will grow the platform used by every employee within Deliveroo. The global optimisation of the Workday system and development of our system architecture is necessary to both the smooth running of Deliveroo's global HR processes and each Deliveroo employee's lifecycle.This is a great opportunity to provide your expertise on Workday and bring your deep technical knowledge to help our programme of work.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the People Systems Manager, the People System Specialist will maintain the People Systems for all countries in scope and for new territories that Deliveroo expands into. You will have experience with Workday Core HCM design principles, Workday Security, Talent, Performance, Absence & Time Tracking or Compensation specialisms are very desirable
You will help us get the most out of Workday and other People Systems to meet project requirements and work across the business. You will support the People Systems Team with our testing and deployment plans. You must be proficient in Workday Core HCM and Workday Reporting functionality.
Responsibilities (What You'll Do):
- Work as an important part of the People Systems team for business as usual and project work.
- Review and maintain existing configuration
- Responsible for Workday and other People System related queries and problems
- Suggest improvements and advise on best practices, future releases and look for ways to increase efficiency
- Ensure the Deliveroo People Team and wider business can use the information in the Workday or Deputy or other People systems
- Provide post-production and BAU support to the business.
- Manage stakeholders throughout the implementation and support phases of our projects
Requirements (What We're Looking For):
- Solid experience working in with Workday in a People Systems or HRIS team
- Experience with other Workday areas, but especially the configuration of Core HCM functionality
- Workday HCM Implementation or Pro Certification (past or present)
- Experience with People Systems/HRIS design principles
- Knowledge of HR integration impacts
- You love puzzles
- You love minor details
- You're patient, understanding and you're up for a challenge
- You have outstanding stakeholder management skills
- You like working in a dynamic organisation
- You have experience ensuring deadlines are met on time and to the highest standard
Benefits and Diversity
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.