Senior Associate, Operations Excellence
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
In 2023 and beyond we are focused on making Deliveroo the best place to work for Riders. This strategy includes delivering improvements to Rider experience, implementing new technologies to protect rider accounts and ensuring compliance and legal requirements are met through multiple projects to remain operational globally.
We're looking for someone to join our global Rider Operational Excellence team, a vibrant team that identifies new opportunities, builds and delivers new products and develops the future strategy for supporting Riders globally. You will cover some of the most exciting work that happens in Rider Ops and complete projects, manage reporting and support important project escalations. You will report to the Ops Excellence Lead and work with a variety of teams across Deliveroo, including Legal, Product and Engineering.
What you'll do:
- You will work with programme leads to complete business-critical projects across legal and compliance
- Oversee and deliver all comms and processes related to Global Rider Operations projects
- Improve the processes and ways in which we handle project escalations and issues
- Report on success measurement for all Operational Excellence programmes, identifying requirements and briefing Performance teams on what needs to be produced and delivering these insights to partners.
- You have experience managing elements of global operational programmes
- You have experience producing reporting for important projects
- You can analyse large datasets to extract the relevant information needed to resolve issues
- You understand how many component parts of a business fit together
- You are motivated to ensure that the department is providing riders with world class support
- You prioritise your workload by considering the scale of the tasks.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and we are always looking for new ideas.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including healthcare, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is an enthusiasm for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.