Restaurant Support Associate - French speaker FTC (Manchester)
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
An exciting opportunity to be part of a team that works with our restaurant partners in France. The ideal candidate will be a native french speaker with an understanding of France and its region. Ideally someone with customer service or account managing experience would be ideal for this role.
This role is available in Manchester (UK).
Your role will involve:
- Supporting SMB restaurants in France.
- Provide expert feedback to the restaurant partner on how they can optimise their time on the platform
- Analyse the data of the Restaurant and how they can improve
- Contacting and create relationships with restaurant partners in France
- Native or Fluent in French
- Previous experience in Customer Service and/or Account Management
- You'll work as part of a small team so be a good team player, and be someone others want to work with
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Data driven
- Bonus: Understanding and/or experience in the hospitality sector, especially restaurant
Apply now and start your Deliveroo journey!
We are a small team, with very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven't even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
We offer different great benefits in areas including health insurance, dental insurance and life insurance, family benefits, pension, community, growth, time away and working remotely from home or hybrid in the UK.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.