Source-to-Pay System Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Source-To-Pay Support Manager
(P2P / S2P Support Manager)
The candidate needs to be proactive and a dynamic ambassador for Deliveroo, Finance Operations and more specifically ProcurementHub (S2P) and be an overall point of contact for external and internal stakeholders.
The Procurement Hub Support Manager role will be responsible for the following across all countries in which Deliveroo operates:
- Have an all round understanding of Source to Pay components and processes across Sourcing, Contracts and P2P creating a central point of excellence.
- Provides additional support to the business in receipting, accruals, tax treatment and knows who and where in the business to source specialist advice.
- Works closely with key personnel across Legal, Procurement Compliance, Procurement and Accounts payable.
- Owns the Procurement hub Intranet pages and provides updates with detailed content when needed.
- Oversees the ProcurementHub Zendesk process and ensures ticket resolution within agreed SLA’s
- Leads on regular cross functional meetings to address outstanding issues within the end to end process
- Supports the Hub owner on Change request prioritisation
- Has input into future enhancements and road map
- Any other Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Good understanding of S2P processes.
- Attention to detail and high rate of accuracy.
- Experience in MS Office experience with strong proficiency in Word and Excel and ability to administer small applications.
- Experience using G Suite (Gmail/ Google docs etc.)
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure and to work to demanding deadlines
- Strong Stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain ongoing relationships
- Experience using Medius Source-to-Pay
- Experience using Looker
Deliveroo is a multi-billion-dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FT's list of Europe's fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte's 'UK Top 50' two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. It is a formula that works for us as we continue to bring great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
Why work for Deliveroo?
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.