Customer Care Operations Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Customer Care Operations Manager
The Global Care Operations team
The Operations team is the engine room within Care - owning agent performance, continuous improvement, change, and transformation. Our focus is improving customer experience and delivering efficiencies.
In this role you'll be involved in three key areas:
- Working with multiple stakeholders to own and manage day-to-day performance of all English speaking service queues for customers, restaurants and riders (e.g. chat /call)
- Leading on projects to meet our departmental goals (e.g. reducing handle time to save costs)
- Creating business insights, KPIs and targets to measure effectiveness (e.g. using agent level reporting to create productivity targets)
What you’ll be doing
- Managing the performance of our outsourced partner(s), identifying areas for improvement and creating plans to achieve them (e.g. agent efficiency)
- Identifying and prioritising performance gaps with partners and internal stakeholders (e.g. policy, workforce management) and owning performance improvement strategies where required
- Supporting in-market leadership teams make Care a true differentiator at Deliveroo, ensuring best in class customer satisfaction for our customers
- Relentlessly driving change - surfacing issues across Care operations, generating hypotheses, and landing improvements
- Owning performance deep dives and leading updates with executive stakeholders on specific issues (e.g. performance gaps)
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years’ experience as an Operations Manager in a fast moving and dynamic company - previous BPO experience is highly desirable
- Is results driven, with experience of leading performance improvement projects
- Can prioritise effectively and lead on multiple project workstreams concurrently and independently
- Is calm under pressure and has experience of crisis management and business continuity
- Is knowledgeable of CRM systems (e.g. Zendesk / Salesforce) and has experience of creating synergies across systems
- Has some partner / vendor management experience
- Takes personal accountability for quality and accuracy of their work
- Has solid analytical background (e.g. Excel pivot tables and INDEX MATCH), SQL skills are highly desirable but not essential
- Can coach and mentor a number of direct reports and has examples of frontline people engagement projects
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.