Senior Vendor Manager - Europe
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
The Global Care Operations team
The Care team at Deliveroo supports our customers from all sides of the marketplace. The vendor management team is responsible for managing the relationships and performance of our outsourced contact centre partners ensuring we maximse value, efficiency and customer experience.
In this role you'll be involved in three key areas:
- Leading the design and implementation of Deliveroo’s sourcing strategy for new and existing partners (e.g. change in target operating model, identification of new outsourced partners, RFP management and contract negotiation)
- Owning the day-to-day relationship with our partners, managing operational escalations between teams - ensuring they’re resolved as quickly as possible
- Leading projects and initiatives that involve multiple teams and stakeholders, and ensuring teams’ focus on delivering against key goals or objectives
What you’ll be doing
- Responding to and resolving issues and escalations related to partner activity, or performance
- Owning and maintaining our contract, ensuring any changes are updated in an accurate and timely manner whilst exploring opportunities throughout the contract lifecycle to reduce cost
- Developing vendor scorecards and reporting to monitor performance and owning specific improvement plans (e.g. site level)
- Identifying potential BPO providers when needs arise and owning and running RFQ/RFP processes, supporting in vendor selection
- Supporting onboarding and stabilisation of new vendors
- Implementing cross functional corrective action plans to help guide and support underperforming vendors
- Accurately tracking, reconciling and reporting vendor spend through robust purchase order governance, ensuring the relevant stakeholders remain informed of all activities
- Owning projects and leading updates for the leadership team and Exec stakeholders on progress
- Helping define targets, KPIs and goals for the team, and prioritising own goals
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years’ experience in the contact center industry, with a previous track record of operations or vendor management with an outsourced partner
- Has experience of multi-million dollar contract administration and relationship management
- Has experience running RFQs/RFPs and vendor selection processes for various European languages - French, Italian, Dutch
- Is detail and action orientated, with experience of leading large cross functional projects
- Takes personal accountability for quality and accuracy of their work
- Has solid analytical background (e.g. Excel pivot tables and INDEX MATCH)
- Is Fluent in French and English (Italian is a plus)
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.