Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a Training Administrator within our newly formed Commercial Learning & Development, Incentives team, you will be responsible for coordinating, planning and fluidifying our tasks across multiple markets. The position requires a highly organised, well presented individual with good communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a flexible and adaptable way. Additionnally, you will be involved with our L&D platform called Roolearn, supporting our teams with training reporting and will be based in our London or Manchester office.
The scope of your tasks will include Project Management, Plannification and Organisation of our training programs. You will report to the Commercial Learning & Development, Incentives Manager to ensure our training team is well supported and will help Deliveroo in its vision to be the definitive food company.
What you'll be doing:
- As Training Administrator, you will support our training managers to effectively deliver training sessions, which includes setting up and coordinating training bookings and managing attendance information, as well as briefing training managers on course requirements.
- Monitoring new starters and leavers lists, distributing new starter and induction information as required.
- Send pre-course information and follow up to attendance list.
- Provide administrative support to the Commercial Learning and Development team, including the maintenance of our learning platform called Roolearn.
- Support your team in maintaining high levels of data quality and data management, through the maintenance of our NPS tool and L&D reporting system.
- Be involved in our budget allocation of our third-party training providers, and coordinate these premium live sessions.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Project Management: a motivated individual with the ability to manage and progress multiple projects simultaneously involving multiple stakeholders across both Commercial and other Deliveroo functions. Can work autonomously in a fast-changing environment.
- Communication & Influence: excellent verbal, writing communication and collaboration skills across team and company. Is able to communicate clearly with third-party training experts.
- Team & Community-Building: Works with team members and finds opportunities to share knowledge and/or lessons learned. Participate in activities that strengthen Deliveroo (e.g. recruiting, onboarding, mentoring, diversity and inclusion).
- Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking: Has an apetite for simplifying and optimising processes based on customer feedback and senior stakeholders recommendations.
[Preferred, but not required]:
- Content creation: Knows how to build content through the Google Suite or other softwares.
- Business Analytics: Understands how to use reporting and NPS.
- Project Management: is familiar with the GANTT chart.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.