Account Manager, Greater London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The U.K. & Ireland are our domestic and most mature markets. Functions include commercial, operations and marketing, and teams in the UK&I partner closely with global functions such a product, technology and consumer to deliver results for our customers.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Greater London. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded start-up. You’ll be liaising with highly regarded restaurants, to cultivate existing relationships and help them increase their online sales. This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining and growing relationships between Deliveroo and our restaurant partners through strong communication both face-to-face and remotely
- Driving restaurant performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximise order volume and growth potential through Deliveroo
- Negotiating contracts and terms of partnership
- Liaising with our restaurant and rider operations teams to improve operational efficiencies
- Working with marketing teams to accelerate restaurant order growth
- Innovating and presenting new ideas to increase Deliveroo growth and efficiencies
- Map, prospect, pitch and close new restaurants across your region in a very organised fashion. This means being a city level expert including knowing the up and coming restaurants and which restaurants customers crave most
- Some experience in account/relationship management (or similar)
- Effective relationship-building and communication skills whether face to face, through phone or email
- Strong commercial acumen and comfortable understanding and using data
- Results orientated, with a track record of achieving targets
- Experienced negotiator and able to structure win-win deals for restaurants and for Deliveroo
- Valid Uk driving licence
- Regular commutes across Commuter Belt North
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.