Senior Associate, B2B Content Development
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As Senior Associate, B2B Content Development, you will be part of our team responsible for developing all our “always-on” partner-facing content that we communicate through a diverse set of communication channels. You will take ownership for content at particular stages of the partner lifecycle or our “Partner Growth Framework”, ensuring that it is relevant, engaging and drives partners to action. You will then tailor this content to the various communication channels we have, including ShowPad, our repository for all commercial content, our Partner Website and CRM email content. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work on particular trade-press initiatives that we want to publicise more broadly to partners through this channel.
Reporting to the Manager, B2B Content Development, you will be part of a wider team of B2B Marketing experts that will work with a range of subject matter experts from across other functions that will help you ensure that your content reflects our latest thinking and insights.
What you’ll be responsible for (note responsibilities spread across a team of B2B Content Managers)
- Generating Deliveroo’s “ever-green” partner-facing content that we deliver through our B2B communication channels
- Collaborate with relevant subject-matter experts to identify the key messages and content to be communicated to partners key points across the partner lifecycle
- Write the copy that will be published through our diverse set of B2B communication channels including CRM emails, Partner Website, Restaurant Hub, Help Centre and the materials used by our commercial teams in their interactions with partners (including high-velocity sales scripts)
- Liaise with the B2B Content Delivery team to ensure that our content remains up-to-date through all other B2B channels
- Contribute to our trade press agenda in each market in collaboration with our Communications team
- Support the B2B Content Lead to Identify and develop ‘news-worthy’ stories and insights that could be developed into meaningful and impactful thought leadership content and reports which will be picked up by the (trade) media in all or selected markets
- Develop the specific content for PR, Social Media and/or trade press campaigns and moments for the Communications team to execute
- Work with the Communications team to develop initiatives that go beyond media into content, digital publications, social, influencer etc in order to improve SEO performance
- Managing our operational communications to Partners
- Manage all UKI operational communications to partners as a support function for our Operations teams
- Create playbooks and templates for other market teams to utilise for their operational communications
- B2B Marketing domain expertise: solid competency in copywriting, proofing and editing; experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms; optional: understanding of SEO and/or building of social media campaigns
- Customer-led, sales-led approach: a commercial mindset that focuses on understanding customer needs and objections, a strong ability to identify compelling, commercially-led hooks that drive action while ensuring content is simple to understand and follow
- Project Management: ability to manage and progress a multiple, complex projects in parallel that involve multiple stakeholders across markets and other Deliveroo functions
- Problem-solving & Strategic Thinking: Clearly frames increasingly broad or complex issues, articulates tradeoffs, and recommends solutions. Understands the strategic implications of their work. Is able to anticipate risks and suggest ways to mitigate.
- Communication & Influence: Listens actively and empathetically. Simplifies complex ideas and focuses communication. Collaborates effectively across a wider range of teams and stakeholder groups. Demonstrates a confident presentation style.
- Team Development and Community-Building: A team player who readily collaborates cross-functionally and can resolve areas of misalignment or conflict between teams. Finds opportunities to build a sense of community and coach more junior team members.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.