Global Operations Lead, Rider Trust
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
At Deliveroo, customer experience is at the heart of our mission to build the definitive food company - in this role you will be too.
Reporting into the Global Head of Rider Services, the Rider Trust Lead develops processes to ensure our riders are compliant with regulations and policies, while preventing and acting on rider fraud and abuse that lead to bad customer outcomes.
You and your team will work with multiple team members globally including Data Science, Customer Care, Rider Operations, Legal, Comms, Policy and Product. You will ensure that we have the right processes in place to combat rider fraud and abuse in a scalable way while protecting both the customer experience and our riders' safety and access to work.
What you'll do:
- Define the Rider Trust strategy with the aim to build a Global Centre of Excellence for rider fraud and abuse
- Develop strategic partnerships with product, data science and other senior partners to provide expert rider fraud and abuse knowledge and define our requirements.
- Advocate changes to product and engineering groups, driving improvements to tooling and reporting
- Build a close relationship with our rider and customer operations teams globally, ensuring knowledge sharing on improvements to our processes
- Identify and define relevant measures and metrics on the effectiveness of our fraud detection signals and execution of our policies, reporting this to relevant senior team members across the business.
- Identify and share latest threats/trends
- Identify the highest priority issues or problem areas and working with other trust and operations teams to propel solutions.
- Conduct fraud impact and risk assessments, providing recommendations after considering cost, operations and legal implications.
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in fraud, compliance, operations, consulting or similar
- Data-driven and with an eye for detail - comfortable analysing different sources of information to identify risks, making appropriate decisions and taking action
- A strong communicator, able to influence (and, when necessary, challenge) partners at all levels. You will feel comfortable cultivating relationships with different team members across organisational boundaries
- Extensive project management experience.
- Team management experience
- Experience working with multiple markets
- Experience with Zendesk, Looker or SQL is a plus
- You are fluent in an additional European language (French, Dutch, or Italian).
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.