Operations Representative, Rider Support (FTC, Maternity Cover)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Reporting into the Rider Support Manager, you’re a key part of the team that ensures all rider queries are answered in a timely manner and they are paid accurately and on time. Please note, this is a fixed-term contract, providing maternity leave cover until 03/01/24.
What you'll do:
- Provide support to applicants and riders over the phone and via email for multiple markets
- Work to targets, maintaining a high and consistent level of productivity and quality
- Proactively escalate issues with proposed solutions and share feedback with your manager
- Be willing to help out on a range of admin tasks
- Identify trends of fraudulent behaviour
- Support colleagues in 1st line support with escalated queries
What we're looking for:
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese or Italian
- You have excellent communication skills, able to disseminate ideas in a clear, concise manner to our riders and relevant stakeholders
- You are target driven and able to work independently
- You are inquisitive and curious, able to understand how many component parts of a business fit together
- You are happy working in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change
- You are driven to ensure that the department is providing riders with world class support
- You are able to work weekends and bank holidays if required
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience
- You have experience in Operations or in Customer services environment
- Zendesk experience
- G-Sheets experience
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.